HTML5 design built with Flexitive looks great across all browsers and devices, but Flexitive uses cutting-edge web technology. Because of this, it is best to use Google Chrome to login, and ensure you have Chrome's auto-update turned on.
When submitting a ticket to the Flexitive Support team, you may be asked to provide the Browser and Browser Version that you are having trouble in. Below, we have instructions on finding your Browser Version for Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- In the top right, click the Chrome menu .
- Click Help > About Google Chrome.
- Open Safari on your computer.
- On the top Menu bar, in the upper left corner, click 'Safari'.
- Click About Safari
- Open Internet Explorer on your computer.
- On the top Menu bar, in the top right corner, click the Tools icon.
- Click About Internet Explorer
- Open Firefox.
- On the top Menu bar, in the top right corner, click the Firefox Menu.
- Click Help
- Click About Firefox