When troubleshooting complex issues, it is sometimes necessary for our Support Specialists to obtain additional information about the network requests that are generated in your browser while an issue occurs. A Support Specialist may request that while that issue is occurring you record a HAR file which is a log of network requests. They'll use the HAR file for further analysis.
To Generate the HAR File in Chrome
To Generate the HAR File in Firefox
Open Firefox and go to the page where the issue is occurring.
- From the Firefox menu (three horizontal parallel lines) at the top-right of your browser window, select Web Developer > Network.
- The Developer Network Tools opens as a docked panel at the side or bottom of Firefox. Click the Network tab.
- The recording will autostart when you start performing actions in the browser.
- Now try to reproduce the issue that you were experiencing before, while the network requests are being recorded.
- Save the file by right-clicking anywhere under the File column and click on Save all as HAR, and save the file to your computer.
- Upload your HAR file to your ticket or attach it to your email so that we may analyze it.