When troubleshooting complex issues, it is sometimes necessary for our Support Specialists to obtain additional information about the network requests that are generated in your browser while an issue occurs. A Support Specialist may request that while that issue is occurring you record a HAR file which is a log of network requests. They'll use the HAR file for further analysis.
To Generate the HAR File in Chrome
To Generate the HAR File in Firefox
- Open Google Chrome and go to the page where the issue is occurring.
Open Firefox and go to the page where the issue is occurring.
- From the Firefox menu (three horizontal parallel lines) at the top-right of your browser window, select Web Developer > Network.
- The Developer Network Tools opens as a docked panel at the side or bottom of Firefox. Click the Network tab.
- The recording will autostart when you start performing actions in the browser.
- Now try to reproduce the issue that you were experiencing before, while the network requests are being recorded.
- Save the file by right-clicking anywhere under the File column and click on Save all as HAR, and save the file to your computer.
- Upload your HAR file to your ticket or attach it to your email so that we may analyze it.