As with all Ad Servers supported by Flexitive, any exports for Servo will be pre-packaged and ready to upload. In the instance of Servo, you will need to be sure to set a Click-Through URL in Flexitive before you export.To upload a project for Servo, follow these steps:
- After logging in, click the Creatives icon in the Campaign screen.
- In the Creatives screen you will see a Plus icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Click on it and select Rich Media from the dropdown.
- Drag and drop the file exported from Flexitive onto the Servo screen to upload it. Note that this will be the ZIP file labelled by it's size, not the ZIP file containing all your projects.
- After uploading the file, you will be able to fill in the Essential Info for the banner, including a Name for the banner and the Dimensions for the banner. When you are done, hit the Save button in the bottom-right corner.
- After uploading, set the Status of the design from Building to Ready. Then, press Save.