Select an Ad Server
To export your Flexitive Design as HTML5 for an ad server, go to the Export panel, Select 'Export as HTML5', then click the 'Ad Server' tab. You can then use the 'Ad Server' dropdown to select your ad server. If you are not exporting for a specific ad server, select No Ad Server (Flexitive).
Only one ad server may be chosen per export. If you require exports for multiple ad servers, you will need to separately export for each ad server you need.
If you need to export for an ad server that isn't listed, or the file type you need for an ad server is not available, contact a member of the Flexitive Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Set Export Properties
Once you've chosen an ad server to export form, you will be able to set properties for your design. These include:
- Backup Image Quality → Allows you to control the compression level of the backup image in your Flexitive export. For more information, check out our support article on Image Quality Controls.
- Image Asset Quality → Allows you to control the compression level of the image assets in your HTML5 design. For more information, check out our support article on Image Quality Controls.
- Export 2x size images → Allows you to double the resolution of image assets included in the exported HTML5. Only available for ZIP export. For more information, check out our support article on Exporting 2x size images.
- Embed web fonts → Allows you to embed the code for custom web fonts in the index.html file for your exported design. Only available for ZIP exports. For more information, check out our support article on Embedding Web Fonts.
- Add 1 pixel border → Adds a 1 pixel border to the edge of your Flexitive export. For more information, check out our support article on Adding a 1 Pixel Border to Flexitive Exports.
- Publish MRAID Tags → Creates MRAID tags for use in trafficking designs in a mobile application. Only available for Tag Exports. For more information, check out our support article on Exporting for Mobile Apps.
Choose Design Sizes and Export
After selecting an ad server and setting export properties, choose the sizes to export from Flexitive, and then click on either Export Tags or Export Design to download a file for your ad server.
Exporting Tags will provide an XLSX file containing a script that you can use to host your design. This script calls the Flexitive CDN to display the design.
Designs exported as a tag for Ad Servers are hosted on the Flexitive servers, so standard serving fees will apply.
Exporting a design as a ZIP will provide you with a ZIP file containing each size you have chosen to export. The exported designs include all the images and code necessary for hosting the design and are cropped and compressed to their lowest possible file size.
Not all ad servers support .ZIP exports and not all ad servers support tag exports. If either option cannot be selected for your desired ad server, then that file type may not supported by the server.