Before being able to install the Flexitive App onto your Google device, you will first need to ensure that you have setup Google Device Management software on your device. Check out Google's article on Setting Up Chrome Devices for more information.
You start by enrolling one device to be used as a prototype for any devices you would like to add later. For this first device, you will need to add Flexitive as a custom application by following these steps:
- Login to the admin console.
- In the Admin console dashboard, go to Device Management>Chrome Management.
- Scroll down and select App Management.
- Click the Settings drop-down menu in the top right corner of the screen. Select Add Custom App.
- After clicking Add Custom App, you will be given a prompt that will allow you to input a Custom ID for your app as well as a URL for the application. Copy the URL https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/flexitive-digital-signage/gmhgeahappcgabmhiobgbejdflaclhpb into the URL field. Click ADD.
- Click the newly created app in order to access the settings.
- Configure your application by entering the User, Public Session and Kiosk Settings. We recommend that you set Allow Installation, Force Installation and Pin to Taskbar on.
- Your application is now ready to use! The default shortcuts of the application are:
You can customize these shortcuts by entering chrome://extensions in your browser, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Shortcuts. In order to run your digital signage playlists on the application, press Ctrl + Shift + U and fill the Screen ID field with the ID for the playlist you wish to display.