- Subscription Plans
- Why Are There Export Credits?
- What's an Export Credit and Why Do I Need Them?
- CPM Rates
- Charging Exports
- Flexitive Export Credit Packages
There are currently different Flexitive Plans. They are:
For specific details on what is included in each plan, check out the Flexitive site at flexitive.com/pricing. If you want to change the plan you are on, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tell them what plan you want to be on, and they will switch the plan for you.
Why are there Export Credits?
Flexitive is hosted in the cloud, which means you’re always using the newest version of Flexitive and you can access Flexitive from any device. Every time a design is exported from Flexitive, our servers do a lot of work, including automatic image resizing and code minification, which has a cost.
What’s an Export Credit and why do I need them?
Think of an Export Credit as a voucher that’s used when exporting designs from Flexitive. Exporting static JPG images from Flexitive is always free. Designs can be exported in one of six ways:
- Static JPG Images: Static images are free to export from Flexitive, and are commonly used for Social Media networks, like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Selecting ‘Export as Static Image’ before exporting your design will provide you with a set of JPG image files.
- HTML5 - ZIP: HTML5 design can include animations, video, webfonts, clickthrough URLs and more. An HTML5 ZIP export contains all of the files a design needs to work, including an Index.html, images, and an automatically generated backup image.
For HTML5 ZIP exports, each unique design size costs one (1) export credit.
- HTML5 - Design Tag or Iframe: HTML5 design can include animations, video, web fonts, clickthrough URLs and more. An HTML5 design tag is a link to design files on Flexitive’s servers, whenever the design tag is loaded, the design's files are loaded from Flexitive’s servers. When design-tags are exported, serving fees apply (CPM Rates).
For HTML5 Tag exports, each unique design size costs one (1) export credit.
- GIF Exports: GIF exports design can include animations, and are set to infinitely loop.
GIF Exports are completed 1 size at a time. Each unique size export is one (1) export credit.
- MP4 Video Exports: MP4 Video exports design can include animations.
Video Exports are completed 1 size at a time. Each unique size export is one (1) export credit.
- Static PDF Exports: Static PDF exports are static versions of the sizes in your Flexitive design.
For PDF Exports, each unique design size costs one (1) export credit.
If you run out of export credits in a month, you’ll still be able to publish your designs at $1.50 per export.
When a design is exported as a 3rd party tag or as an iframe embed, the assets and code for the design are hosted on the Flexitive CDN. Because the assets are stored on Flexitive's servers, the CPM associated with your account will apply. Our standard CPM rates are listed below.
If you download a ZIP, GIF, MP4 or PDF file from Flexitive, we do not charge a CPM on that design.
To purchase an Export Credit Package please contact your account manager, and they will be able to help set you up with an Export Credit Package. If you are unsure of who your account manager is, contact a member of the Flexitive Support team at email@example.com.
Exports are counted on a per design basis. This means that if you have a Flexitive project with a 300x250, a 728x90, and a 160x600 size and you export all of the sizes in the project, it will count as 3 exports towards your monthly cap.
An export is not counted when you:
export a static image
Create a preview page for your designs
An export is counted every time that you:
Export your design as a ZIP
Export your design as a Tag
Export your design as an Iframe
Export your design as a Video
Export your design as a GIF
Export your design as a PDF.
You are still able to export designs after you use all the exports in your package, at $1.50 per export.
Flexitive Export Credit Packages
If you need more than 50 exports a month, you can purchase an Export package with your monthly subscription. This will allow you to export designs after the first 50 without incurring the $1.50 per export charge. An outline of available Flexitive Export Packages can be found at flexitive.com/pricing.
To purchase a Flexitive Export Package, reach out to your account manager, and they can help you find the right export credit package for your business. If you aren’t sure who your account manager is, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get you in touch with your account manager and figure out a plan that fits your needs.
If you know that in a particular month you will need to export more than usual, we can change your export package for that month, and then return you to the old export package for the following months. You can also reduce the size of your export package for months you know will have a lower than usual volume of design production. This can help you avoid larger export fees for months where you will be building large amounts of design.